Rapidly changing markets and strong international competition require fast, global thinking and action in medical technology as well. With our subsidiaries in Germany, the USA and China, we are excellently positioned internationally. This means that we are very familiar with regional market requirements. We are also able to respond in the best possible way to the logistical requirements of our globally oriented customers.
With their know-how and many years of experience in their special fields, our local employees play a major role in Ondal's global success.
Ondal Medical Systems GmbH in Hünfeld
- The company looks back on a long tradition in the field of support arm systems. As early as 1960, Ondal began developing the first systems for medical technology and continued to develop into the world's leading company in this field.
- The products are internationally certified and meet the highest quality standards. 7% of the employees are involved in research and development, 8% of the staff are involved in quality management.
- Ondal Medical's systems are internationally certified to ensure compliance with all relevant quality standards. Also thanks to a dedicated and professional Regulatory Affairs team.
- Ondal follows the global footprint of its customers and therefore established production facilities in Asia and America:
- Ondal Medical Systems of America, Inc.in Richmond (Virginia) was the Group's first production facility outside Germany.
- The company was founded in 2003. With this expansion step, unrestricted access to the US market became possible.
- Ondal USA assembles ceiling suspensions, equipment booms, service heads and medical display carriers for North and South America.
- Moreover, Ondal USA provides installation services for all Ondal products as well as many 3rd party products.
- Ondal Medical Systems (Suzhou) Co. Ltd. has been our hub for the Asian region since 2008, supporting not only the Chinese market but also countries such as Japan, Korea and India.
- Ondal China manufactures suspension arm systems and spring arms for operating room lights, ceiling supply units and now (new) also medical display systems.
- In order to meet the same quality standards globally within the Group, Ondal China has also met the ISO 13485 standard since 2014. In addition, Ondal China has been working in accordance with the regulations for medical products in China (GMP) since July 2022.
- As part of Ondal's global supply chain, Ondal China supports the entire group and is an important element in Asia in managing projects with global customers.