1. General, scope of application
(1) Ondal Medical Systems GmbH, Wellastraße 6, 36088 Hünfeld (hereafter referred to as "Ondal") provides the use of the website at www.ondal.de (hereafter referred to as "Website") under the following conditions.
(2) The Website is aimed exclusively at entrepreneurs or legal entities under public law and special funds under public law (hereinafter "Users").
2. Registration for My Ondal
(1) The contact data and other information requested by Ondal during the registration process must be provided completely and correctly.
(2) Ondal will check the information, activate the requested access, and notify the User thereof by e-mail. Prior to this, the User must confirm the activation by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail.
(3) The access data including the password must be kept secret by the user and must not be made accessible to unauthorized third parties.
(4) The user is liable for any use and/or other activity carried out under his access data in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(5) The User shall keep the User Data up to date and shall immediately update any changes to the specified data.
(6) Access to My Ondal can be cancelled and deregistered at any time.
3. Protection of content, responsibility for third-party content
The Content available on the Website is predominantly protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights and is in each case the property of Ondal or other third parties who have made the respective Content available. The compilation of the Content as such may be protected as a database or database work within the meaning of. Sections 4 (2), 87a (1) of the German Copyright Act (UrhG).
4. Legal system
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG).