Easy access to the patient is crucial for high quality treatment in the intensive care unit. Ceiling-mounted systems allow flexible supply of medical gases, power and data as well as better access to patients and equipment versus wall panels. Thanks to the mobility of our suspension arm systems, devices can be quickly moved out of the way in an emergency to ensure access to the patient.
With Ondal's ceiling supply units, devices for ventilation and patient monitoring can be brought very close to the patient. Accessories such as infusion pumps, catheter baskets or small examination lights can be mounted directly on the service head making them easily accessible to the patient's bed. This keeps the floor free of equipment and creates a tidy and structured workplace.
A key focus when designing the intensive care unit is to improve processes for the nursing staff. Ondal systems offer numerous options to create the optimal workplace in the intensive care unit, such as:
- A wide portfolio of ceiling-mounted systems: slim, fixed height or height-adjustable, we have the right solution for you
- Installation of lights for examinations or minor surgical interventions directly at the intensive care station
- Thanks to patient documentation terminal patient information is available for well-founded clinical decisions close to the bedside
- The MediHoist system helps the nursing staff with patient repositioning and supporting the patient with early mobilization
- Power supply at the foot of the bed via a pull-out socket strip for connecting ECMO, dialysis or other medical devices that are used temporarily