ICU: King's College London
King's College London is the oldest college of the University of London and one of the most prestigious educational institutions in Europe. The affiliated King's College Hospital enjoys a worldwide reputation and serves around 1.5 million people annually.
The best intensive care unit in the world - solutions from Ondal Medical Systems
- A well thought-out support arm system offers the nursing staff more flexibility and free access to the patient's head. Staff can conveniently stow equipment when not in use.
- Numerous gas, power and data connections are accessible around the patient. Shelves and drawers accommodate accessories such as infusion pumps and bags and vital sign monitors.
- The colored arm system helps to make the room more patient-friendly. The environment has a calming effect which reduces the stress level of patients and their families during the hospital stay and accelerates the healing process.
Keys to Success:
- Collaboration, early involvement and open communication between everyone involved
- Expertise and commitment of our British partner, Brandon Medical
- Flexibility of Ondal’s engineering team with short-term product adjustments and practical tests