With over 60 years of experience in the manufacture of suspension systems for medical technology, you have a strong partner in Ondal. Our employees support the development of your products with their extensive specialist knowledge at every step – preparation, development, approval and series production.
Innovative Solutions for our Customers Worldwide
At Ondal, we take on the development of tailor-made customer solutions in the OEM/ODM environment and adapt ourselves to the specific development processes of our customers. In doing so, we take care of everything from small adjustments of standard components to customer-specific customization and complete product development. By providing documentation and approvals for the processes, we simplify the implementation process for our customers. Upon request, we take over the entire approval process. At the same time, our patents offer patent protection not only for our products, but also for our customers' products.
Beyond the customer-specific developments, we are continuously developing our high-quality standard portfolio. In the in-house prototype construction, the first samples are created, focusing on the usability and safety of the products for the end user. Prototypes are transferred to series production after successful testing.
Our corporate structure rewards the creativity and initiative of each individual, so that a continuous improvement process is guaranteed. Passion and fun in mutual success motivate us to be better than the competition. Continual innovation in all areas is crucial for our long-term success.
During development, we pay close attention to the use of the most modern methods:
- Simultaneous engineering
- Lean development
- V model
- 3D CAD/CAM and PLM systems
- Tools for FEM analysis and PCB design
- Topology optimization
Our research and development processes meet the standards and regulations of FDA 21 CFR 820/30, ISO 13485, the IEC 60601 family and 2017/745 EU (MDR). Our extensive testing and measuring technology and our close cooperation with standardization organizations and certified testing laboratories define our high quality standards. We benefit immensely from our high level of vertical integration, including:
- CNC machining (turning, drilling, bending)
- Welding robot
- Wet paint and powder coating
- Cable and plug coupling assembly
- Module pre-assembly
- Automated final assembly and packaging
- In-house test and model shop
Our more than 200 patent applications worldwide include:
- VALiA, Vista: Smooth tilting mechanism
- VALiA: comfort stop
- BrakeGuide: LED-controlled, optical allocation of brake button and bearing unit
- HDC: Electric Rotary Coupling
- Cable retraction helix
In addition to product development for mechanical components, we draw on many years of expertise in the electronics field. This includes:
- EMC tests, energy management and motion control
- Design and programming of electronic solutions
- Testing of VGA, DVI, glass fiber, 3G-SDI, 12G-SDI and 4K interfaces for transmission technology
- Cable management services